Sunday 30 September 2012

The FNA marathon

So Generally I...

Spent most of today watching FNA, in particular the Food Network Stars episodes. Cool..as I have not been watching the channel for weeks. I am so going to check out some new recipes from their website soon.

Following The Planetary Dots 
60 days to my Europe trip.. 5 countries, 3 weeks. And loads of luggage. I'm kind of worried about the language barrier in Paris. Been hearing so many stories about the importance of understanding and speaking some French in order to communicate with the locals..so I'm trying. Got a book (with a audio CD :) ) on learning how the speak the language so I am going to give it a try...soon. 

Show Me The Money
For a couple of months now I have been searching from the internet on how to make some money working from home. God! There are just so many options and websites to consider out there. But of all that I have tried so far, I think one of the better ones is the website owned by My-Data-Team. The website is very thorough in its explanation all the possible ways to make money online. Sure it involves a lot of reading, but I think there are a lot of valuable information to consider too. If you wish to find out more, just Check This Out.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment